- Exploring Nursing- An overview of the type of nursing careers.
- Nursing Career Overview- Great explanation of the education and skills needed to be come a nurse.
- The Nurse Career- Outlines the type of jobs nurses can get, and some FAQs about the position.
- Forensic Nursing- Explains what forensic nursing is and the services that use forensic nurses.
- Online Nursing Schools- Listing of schools that offer nursing training and education.
- Statistics- Department of Labor Statistics guide for nurses. Describes job description, qualifications, and pay.
Journals and Newsletters
Clinical Nursing and Biomedical Science
- Nursing Accrediting Commission-Ensures that nursing institutes, educational programs are accredited , meet standards and abide by policy.
- Gerontological Nursing- An American Nurses Association site for materials to learn about the growing industry of gerontological nursing.
- Neonatal Nursing- Educational programs and documents for nurses to use to educate themselves.
- Oncology Nursing- A society dedicated to nurses and health care facilities thriving for success in the health industry.
- Supply Meets Demand?- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services evaluates the possibility of nation lacking registered nursed where needed.