Bristol Plymouth Regional Technical School
940 County St.
Taunton, Massachusetts 02780
See featured schools
See program details
Nursing Programs OfferedLPN Programs
LPN Program Details
Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School offers a Practical Nurse Program which is fully approved be the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. Graduation from the Practical Nurse Program qualifies the student to apply for the National Council License Examination for Practical Nurse (NCLEX-PN) to become a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
1. Completed application form with non-refundable application fee. Qualified residents of member communities Berkley, Bridgewater, Middleborough, Raynham, and Taunton are given priority. Applications are valid for two enrollment cycles.
2. Proof of High School graduation from a High School recognized by the Department of Education or state High School Equivalency Credential (G.E.D.). Foreign diplomas must be translated to English and a certified equivalency to U.S. education must be provided.
3. Satisfactory CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information).
4. Official High School transcript (regardless of number of years attended).
5. Three references, one of which should include a former or present employer.
6. Pre-entrance testing - passing scores on the entrance test as determined by the Practical Nurse Program. Candidates are allowed to test two times per year. Test scores are valid for a period of two years.
7. Interview with the director and/or Faculty member of the Admissions Committee.