Copiah-lincoln Community College - Natchez
11 Co-Lin Circle
Natchez, Mississippi 39120
See featured schools
See program details
Nursing Programs OfferedLPN Programs
Pre-Nursing Studies - Associate's degree
LPN Program Details
This is a one year curriculum designed to provide the student with knowledge and skills necessary to function as a member of the health team in administering safe, effective nursing care. Students are exposed to a well-balanced program of scientific foundations to provide knowledge, skills and understanding needed to function as a practical nurse. Upon graduation the student will receive a certificate and be eligible to write the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) for Practical Nurses.
Special admission requirements:
1. Transcript verifying high school graduation or G.E.D.
2. A minimum ACT composite of 16 with a minimum of 12 in math and reading.
3. Must take the ATI TEAS® exam.
4. If accepted, submit the following:
a. A Health Occupations application submitted to a career-technical counselor.
b. A health form signed by a physician submitted to a career-technical counselor
c. Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Certification.
5. If accepted, attend a practical nursing orientation.
6. If accepted, all applicants must participate in drug and alcohol testing a criminal history background check.