Louisiana State University - Eunice
2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice, Louisiana 70535
See featured schools
See program details
Nursing Programs OfferedADN Programs
ADN Program Details
Students desiring admission to the Nursing Degree Program must first meet general University admission requirements and be un-provisionally accepted for admission to the University. Students must subsequently make separate application to the Division of Health Sciences and Business Technology in order to be considered for admission to the Nursing Degree Program.
Admission to the Nursing Degree Program is on a selective basis. Selection recommendations are made by the Division of Health Sciences and Business Technology Selection Committee to the Division Head. The number of students selected each year will depend upon a number of factors, including the financial, personnel, and other resources available to the Nursing Program. Students must meet the following minimum criteria to be considered eligible for selection into the Nursing
1. Meet the general admission requirements of the University.
2. Complete the prerequisite courses with a grade-point average of 2.5 or higher
3. Have an overall grade-point average of 2.0 or higher.
4. Submit to the Division of Health Sciences and Business
Technology a completed Nursing Selection Application
Form accompanied by all required documents and a $10 non-refundable application fee. These materials must be received no later than March 1 of the year for which selection is being sought.
5. Complete the Nursing Entrance Test. Contact the nursing office for information on scheduling the Entrance Test. Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee admission into the Nursing Program. Eligible applicants will be considered on a competitive basis. Selection decisions for the Fall class are made at the end of the prior Spring semester.